Hometown Tales Podcast

Monday, June 08, 2009

Did I See a Chupacabra?



As some of you may know, I have been campaigning for an elected position in my town. I am pleased to say that I won the first step, the primary. A surprising 75% of the vote. Of course that's just the first part, now I need to go on to the general election.

So it's been a blast going around door to door and talking to people. This whole campaigning actually fits in quite nicely to "hometown tales". Staying involved in my local town, hopefully helping to protect it's small town feeling. But best yet, while walking door to door, I started to get followed by some beast creature. I think it was a fox but a really mangy looking one. It was walking behind me for about 100 yards or so. I walked to the side of the road and took a pic as it passed me.

Was it a chupacabra?